Friday, March 10, 2006

Crash-

First the movie then my PC hard drive--- Yup my laptop hard drive has crashe once again. This is not the first time that this has happened- so I had already backed up all my data and pictures.

It has been a very stressful and busy week- work has been very demanding and I am just ready to have this week over with. Without divulging a lot of the details- I have some really big decisions that I will be faced with in the next week or two.
I am just praying that the best doors will be opened for me and that I will be shown the right path for me to take.

It is only 12 days until I leave for the awards conference in Huntington Beach, CA- I am so excited. I really need to go shopping this weekend.

So that it the boring report from my end of the world--I Hope you are doing well.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Andrew, I'm sad to hear that you are having a rough week. Hang in there and know that I'm praying for you with your big decisions and I know that you will find the right path.

So go shopping this weekend and have some fun - you deserve it!