Thursday, March 16, 2006

A step in the right direction-

Whew- what a week it has been- I don't even know where to being-
First off all I am so pumped to be heading off to Los Angeles and Southern California- I leave Wednesday morning the 22nd- I will be taking my newly refurbished laptop that now features wireless internet connectivity! So look for Blog updates- and pictures of the beaches of Southern California.

I am slowly coming to realize that the old phrase, "Where God closes a door, He opens a window" is true. I was not selected for the home office position that I had applied for. However, the same day I found that out- I was asked to cover for a wholesaler that is going on maternity leave next week. She covers San Francisco, CA-- so watch out CA Andrew is coming for several weeks in April and May. This also may lead into being considered another promotion that is opening up this summer- so keep your fingers crossed.

Dad & I will be hitting the Columbus Auto Show this weekend- so I will likely fall in love with several new models of wheels.

I hope everyone has a great St. Patricks Day!

No comments: