Monday, March 27, 2006

Rock Star Weekend-







Greetings from LA- I apologize for not posting sooner- but I was too busy living like a rock star- literally. There was so much going on this weekend- I don't know where to begin- I'll give some highlights.
*Helicopter Ride to Catalina Island
*Private concert by Gladys Knight
*Free top shelf liquor all weeekend
*Hummer limo rides
*Spa day (massage & facials)
*Private show by stand up comedian Kathy Griffin
*Rental of private night club
* Private show by Cirque de Solei
* Gifts of a 42" Plasma TV & a Movado Watch
*Relaxing by the pool
* Walking by the beach
* Making connections with new friends and old at Nationwide.

It really is true that this weekend was so "off the hook" that it is truly hard to put it all into words- I am still kind of in a shock pattern. I am very thankful that I was able to do so well last year and qualify for this conference. Here are some pictures to try show the weekend.

2 comments:

the muse said...

Wow, Andrew, how lucky are YOU? Way to go, rock star!!

amber said...

whoooaaa--livin' the high life! Have fun!