Friday, January 13, 2006

TGIF-

Another week has come and gone- Yikes!
I keep thinking that time will slow down- but it doesn't so I guess I should just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Things are really starting to fall in place for me career and money-wise. With the comission check I will receive Wednesday I will finally be in a really good position financially and extremely thankful for that. I have had some conversations with leaders & other influential folks at Nationwide and I truly feel that perhaps my time is coming near- that good things are just around the corner. I pray that things will be good in 2006.

I am going to see the movie Brokeback Mtn. tonite. I think it looks incredible and the hype about the movie is EVERYWHERE. Hopefully I will enjoy it as much as I think I will- my thoughts to follow on Monday.

Other than that it appears to be a pretty mellow weekend.

I am trying to loose a few holiday pounds and get fit for my big trip to LA in March. I have begun loading up on proteins and cutting down on the carbs. I have been eating eggs and turkey bacon in the AM - and don't feel as hungry early in the day-- so that is a good thing.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: