Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Thank you for being a friend(s)....

Big big thanks go out to all of you who have written, called, stopped by, commented on the Blog and supported me in any way since my last posting. I must first state I AM OK-- a little upset with the world sometimes- but OK none the less.

After posting the Blog on Friday I did have a great weekend. I hung out with some great friends and my eyes were once again opened to what a blessing true friends are. Big thanks go out to Ray, Helene, Gordon, and Alan for being there this weekend- you guys ROCK!

Ray and I were sharing a few beers on Friday night and having some conversation. I kind of had a revelation-- or was it just the beer making the connections in the brain.. anyways... I realized that I need to take the high road in situations. Be the true gentleman and try to stick to the proper rules of etiquette. This weekend I did that and made a few phone calls and sent some emails. Instead of hiding behind layers on insecurity and fear I spoke what was on mind - and conveyed what I was feeling... It felt great and I think it put the others at ease too. I intend to make this my New Year's Resolution for 2006- be the gentleman and be myself.

Another highlight of the weekend was viewing the movie The Family Stone- very touching. I enjoy movies where I laugh out loud and then tear up all within 25 minutes. I reccomend the film to anyone looking for quality entertainment.

Ok- back to work - Thanks for being awesome friends and blog buddies - much love to you all.

No comments: