Monday, January 23, 2006

Uneventful = Peace & Quiet-

I admit it- I had a very boring weeked- but I loved every minute of it.
Friday evening consisted of an oil change for the jeep followed by a cardio workout at the gym and then in bed by 11:30pm. I made the parental pilgrimage to Hardin County on Saturday. The highlight was taking a spin in Dad's new 2006 Jeep - which by the way is a nice set of wheels. My nephew Devan has a cold - so was not quite his usual self - but he was really cute none the less. Saturday evening I drove home and had a wild Saturday evening (well I went to the grocery, folded laundry, and went to bed- is that considered wild???). Sunday was church, gym, studying for my insurance courses, dinner and a few drinks with my friend Ray and then Desperate Housewives. I am loving the wicked twist that the writers are doing with Brie's character and Betty Applewhite- AWESOME!!!

Even though I really did nothing exciting I am very happy.
I just want to live my life and escape all possible drama.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

the muse said...

Andrew, we need to work on your definition of "wild" - grocery shopping, laundry and sleeping it ain't! Glad to hear that you had a good weekend though. Downtime is always important and it sounds like you needed it.

So, speaking of Housewives... who do you think is going to win, Bree or Betty? Can't wait to see what happens next with that!!

Missy said...

I guess this is one of those time I actually wished I did watch that show! Do I get points since my boy toy watches it?

amber said...

Yay--boring weekends are the best :0)

I missed my Simpsons, though.

Oh, well. They'll be on Sunday :)

(And thanks for your prayers for Marsha Lioi. She has surgery tomorrow, then they'll see where to go from there.)