Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year- New Adventures-

Welcome 2006!!!! Bring on the new adventures that will be sure to hit.
I apologize for my 2 week Blogging absence- my home PC is an antique and will not allow me to post on my blog or comment on other blogs. 2006 will see a new home PC for sure.

Highlights of the holiday season-
1) Christmas with my 2 year of nephew Devan (what a cutie).
2) Relaxation - and the parents hot tub (need I say more).
3) Turning 30-- yup I'm officially OLD.
4) Quality time with Ferguson --
5) The Producers (what a great movie).
6) Spending the day with my friend Wendy Stinebaugh and working together on our New Years Resolutions.
7) Having 11 days off from work!


I was ready to take down all the Christmas stuff and put 2005 to bed. While it was not a bad year- it just didn't turn out the way I planned. There were high points and low points. I thought I had fallen in love - only to be dumped. I celebrated a friends wedding and have since supported her during her chemotherapy treatments. So needless to say 2005 was a year of contrasts. I have really high hopes for 2006.

I look forward to making wonderful memories with friends and family in the coming year.

1 comment:

amber said...

OLD is just an attitude, mister :0)
Happy 30th!