Friday, September 16, 2005

Busy busy busy week-

To all my loyal Blog readers I am sorry for not posting this week. Wow what a week-- I had meetings at church on Monday and Tuesday and then a work event on Thursday night. Wednesday was pretty much a recovery night to say the least. Tonight it is Friday night- normally I would be looking forward to hitting the town or least doing something fun with friends and I just wanted to come home- and watch a movie (Alfie-- just an OK movie-- didn't impress me).

I am excited to go up to the Ada, Ohio Herb & Harvest festival tomorrow- it does mean getting up early to get the good stuff in time- but that is OK. I am to help out with a meeting after church on Sunday so that will be good.

My goal for next week is to get back to some degree of normality- if there is such a thing.
Get back to the Y in the morning for workouts- and all that good stuff.

Have a good day everyone- talk to you soon.

2 comments:

amber said...

If you learn any herb-growing tips, let me know. I'd love to have an herb garden someday. I love to cook with all the fresh oregano & basil, etc. And the mint always smells so good!

Hang in there, Andrew - sounds like life is crazy!

Laura said...

Sweetie~ I hope you had fun in Ada. Hopefully you will have pictures to share. Get some rest and enjoy your weekend.