Thursday, September 29, 2005

Taking Care of Business

Trying to get everything done this week at work- before I am gone a week. I am scared of what my email in box will look like when I get home from Arizona. Yesterday was meeting mania- two long meetings that left me very little time to do much of anything. This week has seemingly been the week of issues at the office- every customer has an issue and will not take no for an answer- it can be very frustrating sometimes.

Update on the workouts- I decided to really throw my internal clock for a loop and try working out in the evening- so far I really like it- for some reason it is working out better for me. The traffic is much better and I am seemingly a happy camper once again. Plus there is much better tv to watch while on the tredmill!

I think i am finally kicking this cold- haven't had to go to the doctor yet- wohoo.

2 comments:

Helene said...

You will be missed while you are away. You will have to check out my blog to keep up on my gossip. Can't wait for pizza and wine tonight.

Helene said...

http://reflectionsatimetoremember.blogspot.com/

Try that one my sweet.