Sunday, September 18, 2005

Weekend Update-

A busy but fun weekend.. I stayed in and did laundry Friday night-- I know doesn't that sound like fun? I did need to stay in feel a bit more "grounded." Saturday was the Ada Herb & Harvest Festival -- don't let the name fool you it is just an average fall street festival in NW Ohio- lots of crafts and pumpkin themed items. It was very fun-- I was hoping to see Laura's Grandma Ferguson-- but alas not a Ferguson to be found by me-- oh well.

Today was all about church- to be honest this was the first Sunday to be back in worship at my church in a long time. Summer had gotten really crazy and I just had so much on. I didn't realize how important my church had become to me. If your interested in my church check out the web site at www.kingave.org

This afternoon my friend Helene brought her dog Austin over and then I along with Trevor we all went to Batelle Darby Creek metro park to the dog trail. We had a great time and the dogs were so much fun to watch. Trevor got into the creek and was splashing around- he was acting like a puppy not an 8 year old dog- it was priceless.

I hope your weekend was wonderful!

1 comment:

the muse said...

Hey Andrew, glad to hear you had such a nice weekend. I love fall festivals and will be going to one next weekend in Wisconsin. Let me know if you didn't get enough pumpkin stuff from the Ada festival, I'm sure I can get you more from the Green Lake one!