Friday, September 09, 2005

Tired---

OK- so I've pretty much felt like crap since Monday with this cold I caught last weekend. I have no regrets about going camping- it was awesome. I just know that if I go camping in cooler weekends I need to pack a feather down comforter and also lots of layers. Having no hair on my head a stocking cap to sleep would be a good move too.

Thanks for all the complements on my photos that I posted from the camping--- the scenery was breathtaking to say the very least!

It is really hitting me that summer is over. Labor Day is come and gone (so don't even think about wearing white pants- or else I'll have the fashion policy come and find you).
I must say that I did enjoy summer quite a bit- but really can you ever get enough of warm sunshine, ice cream, swimming, flowers in the park, and all that good stuff??? I don't think so.

Fall is wonderful too- and I have so much to look forward to - apple picking, pumpkins, cool crisp nights, bonfires, hayrides, and the colors painting the trees. I think the key to maintaining sanity in Ohio is to learn to appreciate and enjoy every season for what is has to offer.

Just as a sidenote-- still very much digging my Netflix- new moviews came last night just in time for the weekend.

No comments: