Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Time- where does it go-

OK- I have started back to going to the gym before work again. I will really like this routine again- once my body has adjusted. I am up at 6am and at the gym around 7:15am. Since the gym is on my way to work- I just shower and go to work from there-- but it is the logistics of it all that are crazy- packing my lunch the night before, making sure I have clothes for work, and such. So my evenings- feel pretty much like they are just prep time for tomorrow morning. This morning I realized at the gym that I had no socks for work- it was going to be one of those days- yikes.

It really was just "one of those days"-- when I got home I was ready to crawl in bed and forget that it ever happend-- I'm sure I am not the only one that has days like that.

Maybe I would be happier if I just had an extra hour each day - just for me... and work would pay me for it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I totally understand. Almost every day is like this for me. I used to be able to stay up until 3 am for nights on end. Now I'm stretching to make it past 11:00, and rushing to get everything done at home before then.

You can rest easy. You are far from the only one.