Thursday, September 29, 2005

Taking Care of Business

Trying to get everything done this week at work- before I am gone a week. I am scared of what my email in box will look like when I get home from Arizona. Yesterday was meeting mania- two long meetings that left me very little time to do much of anything. This week has seemingly been the week of issues at the office- every customer has an issue and will not take no for an answer- it can be very frustrating sometimes.

Update on the workouts- I decided to really throw my internal clock for a loop and try working out in the evening- so far I really like it- for some reason it is working out better for me. The traffic is much better and I am seemingly a happy camper once again. Plus there is much better tv to watch while on the tredmill!

I think i am finally kicking this cold- haven't had to go to the doctor yet- wohoo.

No comments: