Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hit the Road Jack-

Ready or not here we come Chicago! The car is packed and full of gas. Now if I just don't kill anyone at work today all should be smooth sailing from here.

Joe and I went to our final CAPA classic movie series film of the summer. It was a Hitchcock thriller called Vertigo. I really enjoyed it- a classic mystery film. I must say the ending was not at all what I had planned, didn't see that twist coming from any angle.

It was lonley around the house this morning as I had taken Trevor over to stay with Russell. They get along really well and even have a play date set with Trevors friend Katie for Saturday in the park.

I've been thinking alot lately about how quickly life passes by. It seems only yesterday that I was a kid planning out all my grand adventures of life. Here I am facing the big 30 this December and I think about what has all transpired in my time here on Earth. I don't want to world famous or have a page in the history books, but I do want to contribute to the world and make it a better place.

Quote for the day: "Everything has been figured out except how to live." -- Jean-Paul Sartre.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sweetie! I didn't know you updated your blog so often!!! I hope that you had a good time at Megan's wedding. And you can put on pictures on your blog. There are directions when you log on. It's so easy that I did myself today. Kid you not. Love ya! Ferguson