Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mid-Week Catch- Up

Don't you just hate waiting for something that you know will be wonderful? It is like a kid waiting for Christmas morning so that you can finally see what Santa has brought you. That is how I am feeling about the big trip to Chicago / Wisconsin this weekend for the wedding. It should be lots of fun. The plan is to leave Columbus right after work tomorrow and drive straight to Chicago. Upon arrivals the plan is to down a Red Bull energy drink and hit the town for the night. Joe is all excited as he has never been to Chicago. The rest of the weekend is pretty much the routine wedding stuff (rehersal dinner, pictures, reception, etc.). The hotel is adjacent to the reception site- so there is no worries about driving home after a drink or two.

Last night was just bogged down with chores; laundry, grocery shopping, packing, paying bills, grooming the dog, etc. I wish that I could afford to hire someone to do all that crap that clogs up life. It is so tiring some days to come home from a long day at the office and realize how much work you have left to do.

I still have not yet figured out how to post pictures in this silly web log. I am thining of just getting an on-line photo album from some site (I think Yahoo has a service like that). Has anyone used a good one in the past? My plan is to get that up and running so that I can just publish the web link in here.

Today is wonderful outside- the perfect day outside- too bad I am a good employee and show up to work instead of calling off sick.

Have a great day.

No comments: