Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend Update-

What a delightful summer weekend- The weather was perfect here in Ohio- warm but not too hot. I enjoyed the pool and relaxing in a deck chair both days. My painting project for the carport roof is complete.

Berkley and Stella (aka the parents) came down yesterday... why can't my family be drinkers??? Some alcohol would surely help the situation of dealing with the stress of family togetherness. Don't get me wrong I love them dearly - but they get on my nerves.

The great home remodel of 2005 is underway- right now I have workers at the condo putting in new tile floor in the bathroom, new tile backsplash in the kitchen, relocating the dishwasher, new kitchen counters, and new floor in the kitchen and dining room! I'll post some pictures when I get it all done!

Joe was out of town all weekend- so I got some some needed "me time"- He is coming over for dinner tonite- Pork chops on the BBQ.

Here is quote I liked-
"Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing."--- Oscar Wilde

No comments: