Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Home remodeling- What fun-- NOT!!
Yesterday my contractor started to lay the new tile floor in the bathroom- and guess what he found-- rotten sub-floor. This equals a more expensive job than I expected- oh well I don't want to fall through my bathroom floor after I take a shower some time!!!
The tile laid so far looks really nice. In the kitchen the dishwasher has been relocated and I can already tell that the floor plan of the kitchen will be much more user friendly. I just hope that I don't get my place so nice that I don't want to leave and move downtown in a few years.

Joe was over for dinner last night- I made bbq pork chops using a chipotle lime marinade- they turned out really good. We also had farm fresh sweet corn and green beans. Very healthy and delicious!

Just Another day here at good old Nationwide- I hope I figure out what I want to be when I grow up soon.

No comments: