Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Remodel 2005 Pictures-




















You asked for them & here they are- pictures of the home remodeling projects. I will openly acknowledge my home is by no means ready for an issue of Home & Garden, but it has come a long way. If you have visited my humble abode before you will notice the drastic changes (no more yellow countertops, emerald green carpet, etc.) If you haven't visited just imagine the worst 1970's do it yourself home remodeling projects gone bad- Yikes! Please note Trevor was trying to model for you in the pictures.

Pretty much back to normal here- for the time being.

Last time about 10:30 PM I had the opportunity to instant message with my friend Laura in Bangledesh. It was great to be able to chat with her for free from half way around the world. What is weird is that for her it was about 8am on Tuesday morning and she had just gotten into her office and for me it was 10pm at night on Monday and I was getting ready to go to bed. Isn't technology great?


"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything ; but I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." Edward Evertte Hale.

No comments: