Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Is it Wed. already??

Is it just me or does the week go by incredibly fast?? Yikes. Home remodeling continues to go well (no surprises last night). The new hard wood (laminate) floor is installed in the dining room and I love it. The new tile floor in the bathroom is also great- I can't wait to get all the work done and enjoy the new digs! I will hopefully figure out how to post pitures on here soon so that you can see all the progress.

Other than that a fairly quiet night- attended a finance committee meeting at church and then ran to Lowes to get some supplies for the contractor.

Just about a week until the big trip to Chicago and I can't wait! Seeing Megan and getting a Jamba Juice smoothie all in the same weekend-- could life be better? I honestly don't know that they put in those things- but their smooties are AWESOME.

OK- here is your quote for the day:

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shooting "Holy Shite... what a ride!!"

Have a great day!!!

No comments: