Thursday, August 18, 2005

Curveball in the game of life-

Just when I thought that things were going good- Joe tells me on Tuesday that he doesn't want to see me anymore- no reason other than it is just not working for him. He was very complimentary of me and said I was "perfect" in every way. OK- then so why this move???

I really think this may all just come down to my recent reflections on attitude and dealing with life. He made the comment that he thinks he is destined to be alone for the rest of his life. Now- that would equate to thinking that one is not capable of a relationship. If you are convinced in your heart that you will fail at something - then chances are you probably will.

Now hear I am- 29 (30 in December) alone again and so ready to share the beauty of life with someone. I must be in shock because I feel nothing- I am just numb to everything.

I plan on just taking the next few months to center all the attention on me.
Just relax and reflect on what I want for my life and prepare myself for whatever may lay ahead.

No comments: