Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tired-

Hello- it's Sunday night and I am watching CNN for coverage on the Hurricane Katrina- WOW what a major storm. Can you believe New Orleans??? I was at the gym yesterday and saw coverage on this--- and I thought to myself if I was there.... I would be hitting the road now. Get out while the getting is good. Of course, they are already saying that gas prices may go up because of this storm-- I can' even think about $3.00 per gallon.

A pretty quiet weekend over all-
Friday night- parental visit as Berkley and Stella painted Columbus red and light shades of blue.
Saturday- I was at the church bright and early for organist interviews (I am on the search committee) following by the gym and chores. Saturday night my friend Dan & I hit the town- we had a good time.
Sunday- Took my trust dog Trevor to church - as they held it in Goodale Park and had an animal blessing- so I now am proud to have a holy dog. Then I went to the pool and feel asleep reading- it was nice. Tonite I ran a few errand and watched the movie- Million Dollar Baby- good flick!

I am not feeling insightful tonite- so pretty much it is a play by play of the weekend.

Take care-

2 comments:

the muse said...

Wow... I'm a little jealous that you have a blessed dog! How lucky is Trevor? Sometimes I think that, if I could get Tigger blessed, he might behave better... but I'm afraid they'd have to perform an exorcism on him instead to drive out his inner demons!

Sometimes those quiet weekends are the best, aren't they?

amber said...

Sam would definitely need an exorcism. Remember his ghost story? He would just growl and growl at our "ghost." We were glad when she left.