Monday, August 15, 2005

Family- what an adventure.



















I have had my family togetherness time for the year. If I don't see them again until Christmas that is fine with me... now if they would only respect such a wish!
The weekend at the lake was OK- very hot and not the best weather - which put all of our nerves on end. I have posted some pictures from the weekend- I particulary like the picture of Stella (AKA - Mom) shopping - it shows here in here natural habitat.

Of special note was spending Saturday evening with Wendy Stinebaugh. She is such an inpsiration- in the past two years I have watched her progress from being in ICU at the Cleveland Clinic with a 0% chance of even living to being able to take her out to dinner just the two of us. What a change! She does use a wheelchair and an oxygen tank. I drove her car (yes she is back on the road too!)- and had to assist with the wheelchair but other than that she did it all herself. It was great to get to catch up 1-1. Whenever we have been together it has been with her parents there- and just being the two of us we could truly open up and be ourselves. I treasure her friendship and I know that God has special plans for her life.

It actually feels really good to be back to work today- strange huh?

Hope to hear from you all soon.

No comments: