Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Life- a funny thing.

I just got an email from my good friend Laura who now lives in Bangledesh. Her uncle Fred passed away suddenly yesterday, I believe he was in his early 50's. Isn't it funny how fragile life is? Each day could be our last (especially if you have to drive the freeway to work).

I have been thinking quite a bit about how life is an endless chain of how we react to the punches that life throws at us. We can not always control what happens in our life- but we can control how we react to the circumstance. I am going to try my best to look at everything from a positive angle and attack life head on - and live to the fullest!

My heartfelt sympathies go out to the Ferguson family.

Quote for the day: "Being extremely honest with oneself is a good exercise."- Sigmund Freud.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hey I'm back! check my blogg for more photos! YOU'RE PLACE LOOKS GREAT- I LOVE THE NEW FLOORS! WOW!

It was great to see you guys at the wedding. I had no idea that Kathy to such a liking to Joe- but as we all know he's hard not to love!

I'll give you a call sometime!