Monday, August 15, 2005

Family- what an adventure.



















I have had my family togetherness time for the year. If I don't see them again until Christmas that is fine with me... now if they would only respect such a wish!
The weekend at the lake was OK- very hot and not the best weather - which put all of our nerves on end. I have posted some pictures from the weekend- I particulary like the picture of Stella (AKA - Mom) shopping - it shows here in here natural habitat.

Of special note was spending Saturday evening with Wendy Stinebaugh. She is such an inpsiration- in the past two years I have watched her progress from being in ICU at the Cleveland Clinic with a 0% chance of even living to being able to take her out to dinner just the two of us. What a change! She does use a wheelchair and an oxygen tank. I drove her car (yes she is back on the road too!)- and had to assist with the wheelchair but other than that she did it all herself. It was great to get to catch up 1-1. Whenever we have been together it has been with her parents there- and just being the two of us we could truly open up and be ourselves. I treasure her friendship and I know that God has special plans for her life.

It actually feels really good to be back to work today- strange huh?

Hope to hear from you all soon.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sweetie,
These are great pics of the fam. Wendy looks amazing! What else is she up to lately? Email me all the details. What did Stella end up carting home? Baby looks happy and healthy. Take care! ~Ferg